Rough Country PERF676 Jeep JK 3.75" Combo Kit (2 Door)
The Rough Country 676 suspension and body lift is a great way to clear a larger tire and give your Jeep Wrangler JK a more aggressive appearance.
Rough Country suspension lift kits are some of the most inclusive kits on the market. Many manufacturers skimp on components but not Rough Country. Great kits at an awesome price and great customer service make Rough Country our top pick.
All Rough Country suspension parts are backed by their Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
Rough Country suspension lift kits are a great way to fit larger tires, gain extra ground clearance and give your Jeep a more aggressive look. All kits come complete with all installation hardware and easy-to-understand instructions. While we recommend professional installation, many do-it-yourselfers will be able to install the kits themselves. Please download and read the instructions prior to purchasing to make sure you are aware of what is involved. Also be sure to check application details to make sure this kit fits your truck.
Please confirm application details prior to ordering
Front: 2.5" lifted coil springs.
Rear: 2.5" lifted coil springs.
Shocks: (4) High Performance 2.2 series shocks.
Body Lift: (12) Fiberglass reinforced nylon body pucks, rear bumper brackets and grade 8 hardware.
**Manual transmission kit requires shifter adapter - Part # RC602 (sold separately)
• Clears up to 35" tires.
• 100% bolt-on installation.
• Increased ground clearance.
• Levels the front with the rear of the Jeep.
• Unique coil springs for 4-door & 2-door models.
• Includes rear bumper brackets [Man. & Auto.].
• Does Not require cutting of manual shift boot!
• If running 35s on factory wheels, double check clearance between front tire, lower control arm and sway bar link.
• **Manual transmission kit requires shifter adapter - Part # RC602 (sold separately)
- Install time: 4 - 5 hours
- Wheel Backspacing: 4½"
- Stock wheels can be used with Part # 1091 Wheel Spacers
- Recommended tire size: 35 x 12.50
- Steering Stabilizer - Part # 87319
- Rear Track Bar Bracket (included in Kit # 634 and 637) - Part # 1166
- Adjustable Front Track Bar Part # 1168
- 1.25" Body Lift
- Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects - Part # 1146
- Item Requires Shipping
- 35.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!