Rough Country leveling kits are a great way to get extra tire clearance and a more aggressive look on your truck without the expense of full suspension lift kits.
Rough Country leveling kits are a great way to get extra tire clearance and a more aggressive look on your truck without the expense of full suspension lift kits. Most trucks come from the factory with a "raked" or nose-down appearance. A leveling kit only lifts the front end up, thus the name. The rear of most pickups has enough clearance to put a larger tire without lifting it. Leveling kits are relatively simple to install for most mechanics and do-it-yourselfers. You will need to have your alignment adjusted after installation and some kits may require slight fender modifications to clear more aggressive tires.
Take it to the next level!
Front: Lower strut mount extensions, strut spacers and hardware.
Rear: Fabricated 2" lift blocks, u-bolts & hardware.
Part # 1305 is for trucks with STEEL lower control arms only. Aluminum arms require Kit # 1310
• 2007-2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 / GMC Sierra 1500 Pickup (4wd/2wd).
• Maintains factory ride quality.
• Increased ground clearance.
• Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle.
• No need to disassemble your struts to install.
• 100% simple bolt-on installation.
• Fabricated blocks offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Install time: 3-4 hours
- Wheel backspacing: factory
- Recommended tire sizes: 285/70R17, 285/65R18, 285/55R20
Get on our email list and receive exclusive online offers!
Just ask us! ... Use our online email form to submit details on what you are looking for. We will do our best to locate this part for you!
Covering all of your truck accessory and performance parts needs.
Check out a list of all manufacturers we carry.
See it for less? Let us know! Request a price match.
See our detailed shipping rates.Easy ReturnsView our policies and procedures.
Find the answers to commonly asked questions.
All transactions involving personal information are secured through SSL encryption.