The Rough Country 906S N2.0 suspension is a great way to clear a larger tire and give your Jeep Wrangler TJ a more aggressive appearance.
Rough Country suspension lift kits are some of the most inclusive kits on the market. Many manufacturers skimp on components but not Rough Country. Great kits at an awesome price and great customer service make Rough Country our top pick.
All Rough Country suspension parts are backed by their Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
Rough Country suspension lift kits are a great way to fit larger tires, gain extra ground clearance and give your Jeep a more aggressive look. All kits come complete with all installation hardware and easy-to-understand instructions. While we recommend professional installation, many do-it-yourselfers will be able to install the kits themselves. Please download and read the instructions prior to purchasing to make sure you are aware of what is involved. Also be sure to check application details to make sure this kit fits your truck.
Please confirm application details prior to ordering
Who says your daily driver and your weekend warrior can't be the same vehicle? The 4" N2-Series Kit for Jeep TJ was engineered by Rough Country's Research and Development Team to give the perfect blend of off-road performance and smooth highway ride. A set of application tuned, lifted coil springs are included in this kit along with a set of tubular lower control arms outfitted with rubber Clevite bushings for the best in vibration dampening. The 4" N2-Series kit also includes a tubular transfer case drop kit, track bar bracket; and a full set of extended sway bar links. Most notably this kit is outfitted with the all-new N2.0 Shock Absorbers, nitrogen charged and specifically tested and tuned for TJ applications. This allows for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off road situations from the same shock.
Front: Lifted coil springs, lower tubular control arms, Clevite bushings, solid tubular transfer case drop kit, and sway bar links.
Rear: Lifted coil springs, lower tubular control arms, Clevite bushings, track bar drop bracket, and sway-bar links.
Shocks: Includes (4) RC N2.0 series shocks.
ONLY fits '97-'02 Jeep TJ Wranglers!
• 100% bolt-on installation.
• Increased ground clearance.
• Coil springs are based on OEM spring rates for a stock ride quality.
• Transfer case drop maintains proper driveshaft angles to avoid vibrations.
• Control arms feature Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
• N2.0 shocks are application valved providing optimum on and off-road performance and feature:
• • Nitrogen charged
• • Massive 1 3/8" bore
• • Chrome hardened 9/16" piston rod
• • 10 stage variable valving
• • Spring loaded piston rod seal
• • Military spec. fluid rated to -50° C
- Install time: 6 - 8 hours
- Wheel Backspacing - 4.5"
- Recommended Tire Size: 33 x 12.50
- Rear C/V Drive Shaft
- NP231 Slip Yoke Eliminator - Part # 50-7906
- Adjustable Front Track Bar - Part # 1083
- Rear/Upper Control Arm Cam Bolts Part # 1159
- 1.25" Body Lift Kit - Part # 1157
- 1" Motor Mount Lift - Part # 1156
- 1.5" Wheel Spacers - Part # 1090
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
Get on our email list and receive exclusive online offers!
Just ask us! ... Use our online email form to submit details on what you are looking for. We will do our best to locate this part for you!
Covering all of your truck accessory and performance parts needs.
Check out a list of all manufacturers we carry.
See it for less? Let us know! Request a price match.
See our detailed shipping rates.Easy ReturnsView our policies and procedures.
Find the answers to commonly asked questions.
All transactions involving personal information are secured through SSL encryption.