The Rough Country 620N2 N2.0 suspension is a great way to clear a larger tire and give your Jeep Wrangler YJ a more aggressive appearance.
Rough Country suspension lift kits are some of the most inclusive kits on the market. Many manufacturers skimp on components but not Rough Country. Great kits at an awesome price and great customer service make Rough Country our top pick.
All Rough Country suspension parts are backed by their Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
Rough Country suspension lift kits are a great way to fit larger tires, gain extra ground clearance and give your Jeep a more aggressive look. All kits come complete with all installation hardware and easy-to-understand instructions. While we recommend professional installation, many do-it-yourselfers will be able to install the kits themselves. Please download and read the instructions prior to purchasing to make sure you are aware of what is involved. Also be sure to check application details to make sure this kit fits your truck.
Please confirm application details prior to ordering
Looking for uncompromised performance on and off-road? The 4" N2-Series Kit for Jeep YJ was engineered by Rough Country's Research and Development Team to give the perfect blend of off-road performance and smooth highway ride. A set of application tuned, lifted leaf springs are included in this kit along with a power steering pitman arm and brake line relocation bracket. The 4" N2-Series kit also includes a tubular transfer case drop kit to maintain proper driveshaft angles as well as track bar drop brackets, bumpstops, and a full set of sway bar links. Most notably this kit is outfitted with the all-new N2.0 Shock Absorbers, nitrogen charged and specifically tested and tuned for YJ applications. This allows for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off road situations from the same shock.
Front: Lifted leaf springs, transfer case drop kit, power steering pitman arm, sway-bar links, track bar drop bracket, brakeline relocation brackets, bumpstops, u-bolts and hardware.
Rear: Lifted leaf springs, track bar drop bracket, brakeline relocation bracket, bumpstops, u-bolts and hardware.
Shocks: Includes (4) RC N2.0 series shocks.
• 100% bolt-on installation.
• Increased ground clearance.
• Leaf springs are double tapered with Teflon pad inserts for a softer ride quality.
• Transfer case drop maintains proper driveshaft angles to avoid vibrations.
• N2.0 shocks are application valved providing optimum on and off-road performance and feature:
• • Nitrogen charged
• • Massive 1 3/8" bore
• • Chrome hardened 9/16" piston rod
• • 10 stage variable valving
• • Spring loaded piston rod seal
• • Military spec. fluid rated to -50° C
- Install time: 6 - 8 hours
- Wheel Backspacing: 3.75"
- Recommended Tire Size: 33 x 12.50
- Frame Shackle Bushings - Part # 6064
- Rear C/V Driveshaft (87-93) - Part # 5080
- Rear C/V Driveshaft (94-96) - Part # 5087
- Front Stainless Brake Lines - Part # 89702
- Rear Stainless Brake Lines - Part # 89703
- Spring Eye Bolts - Part # 1184
- Replacement/Lift Shackles - Various
- 1.5" Wheel Spacers - Part # 1090
- Performance 2.2 Steering Stabilizer - Part # PERF87317
- Steering Stabilizer - Part # 87317
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
Get on our email list and receive exclusive online offers!
Just ask us! ... Use our online email form to submit details on what you are looking for. We will do our best to locate this part for you!
Covering all of your truck accessory and performance parts needs.
Check out a list of all manufacturers we carry.
See it for less? Let us know! Request a price match.
See our detailed shipping rates.Easy ReturnsView our policies and procedures.
Find the answers to commonly asked questions.
All transactions involving personal information are secured through SSL encryption.