Rough Country suspension lift kits are some of the most inclusive kits on the market. Many manufacturers skimp on components but not Rough Country. Great kits at an awesome price and great customer service make Rough Country our top pick.
All Rough Country suspension parts are backed by their Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
Rough Country suspension lift kits are a great way to fit larger tires, gain extra ground clearance and give your truck a more aggressive look. All kits come complete with all installation hardware and easy-to-understand instructions. While we recommend professional installation, many do-it-yourselfers will be able to install the kits themselves. Please download and read the instructions prior to purchasing to make sure you are aware of what is involved. Also be sure to check application details to make sure this kit fits your truck.
You will need to have your alignment adjusted after installation and some kits may require slight fender modifications to clear more aggressive tires.
Front: Lifted knuckles, differential drop brackets, front & rear drop crossmembers, skid plate, sway-bar links, CV spacers, and non torsion bar drop brackets.
Rear: 5" fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks and u-bolts.
Shocks: Kit includes (2) front N2.0 series shocks..
• Maintains factory ride quality!
• Will work with Auto Trac.
• Unmatched ground clearance.
• Torsion bars stay in factory location!
• Newly Redesigned - Easier Installation!
• Axles maintain factory position and angle.
• No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required.
• Designed to reuse factory compression travel stop.
• Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
• Torsion bar unloading tool required for installation Part # 1069
• Optional Kicker Braces (sold separately) can be ordered. Part # 1272BOX4
- Install time:8-10 hours
- Wheel backspacing: 4.5"
- Recommended tire size: UP TO 35 x 12.50
• Fits 2000 - 2006 1500 models Only.
• Frame bracket modification required.
• If equipped with factory 17" wheels, then 17" or larger aftermarket wheels must be used.
• Torsion bar unloading tool required for installation. See part # 1069
Get on our email list and receive exclusive online offers!
Just ask us! ... Use our online email form to submit details on what you are looking for. We will do our best to locate this part for you!
Covering all of your truck accessory and performance parts needs.
Check out a list of all manufacturers we carry.
See it for less? Let us know! Request a price match.
See our detailed shipping rates.Easy ReturnsView our policies and procedures.
Find the answers to commonly asked questions.
All transactions involving personal information are secured through SSL encryption.